APC Smart-UPS SC 450VA Rackmount/Tower - SC450RMI1U
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Free Standard Shipping on All Orders Over $75
Estimated to be delivered within 1 to 3 Business Days
We can ship all Orders inside USA
Yes, Free shipping On All Orders over $75
Free Returns & Refunds
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that returns will need to be sent to the following address: 706 Route 15 South, Lake Hopatcong, NJ, 07849
If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package.
APC Smart-UPS SC 450VA Rackmount/Tower - SC450RMI1UPart No# : APWSC450RMI1U
Smart-UPS SC 450VA Rackmount/Tower is the perfect protection for the IT resources of your growing business. Manageable and cost effective, APC Smart-UPS SC is designed for use by small and medium companies looking to protect entry level servers and networking equipment, providing both power and data-line protection.
- Manufacturer: Schneider Electric SA
- Manufacturer Part Number: SC450RMI1U
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.schneider-electric.com
- Brand Name: APC by Schneider Electric
- Product Line: Smart-UPS
- Product Series: SC
- Product Name: Smart-UPS SC 450VA Rackmount/Tower
- Product Type: Line-interactive UPS
- Plug/Connector Type: IEC 320-C14
- Receptacle Type: IEC 60320 C13
- Receptacle Detail:
- 4 x IEC 60320 C13
- Dataline Protection:
- Emergency Power OFF: Optional
- Load Capacity: 450 VA/280 W
- Input Voltage: 220 V AC
- Output Voltage: 230 V AC
- Waveform Type: Stepped Sine Wave
- Surge Energy Rating: 320 J
- On Battery
- Low Battery
- Battery Management: Intelligent battery management
- Status Indicators:
- On Line
- On Battery
- Replace Battery
- Serial Port: Yes
- Battery Characteristics: Maintenance-free
- Battery Chemistry: Lead Acid
- Backup/Run Time (Full Load): 5.90 Minute
- Backup/Run Time (Half Load): 19.40 Minute
- Hot Swappable: Yes
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 113°F (45°C)
- Sound Emission (A-Weighted): 38 dB(A)
- Thermal Dissipation: 11.14 W
- Product Color: Gray
- Height: 1.7"
- Width: 17"
- Depth: 15.1"
- Rack Height: 1U
- Form Factor: Rack-mountable
- Weight (Approximate): 22.40 lb
- Package Contents:
- Smart-UPS SC 450VA Rackmount/Tower
- CD with software
- Rack mounting brackets
- Smart UPS signalling RS-232 cable
- User manual
- Additional Information:
- Output Voltage Distortion: Less than 5% at full load
- Crest Factor: up to 5 : 1
- Replacement battery cartridge quantity: 1
- Units per Pallet: 24.00
- Front-access servicing
- Multiple mounting methods
- Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
- Power conditioning
- Cold-start capable
- Certifications & Standards:
- UL 1449
- EN 50091-1
- EN 50091-2
- Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- Country of Origin: Philippines
- Limited Warranty: 2 Year
Shipping and DeliveryYes, Free Shipping On All Orders over $75.
Where do you deliver?We offer next day delivery anywhere in F=five boroughs We also offer shipping to anywhere in the continental U.S., generally via UPS for smaller items. We can ship orders placed before 4:00 pm EST for next day delivery.
Why are items missing from my order?Sometimes we ship items from different locations. We have fulfillment centers across the U.S. and if the center near you does not have a particular item, we simply ship from a different location. You only need to watch for a separate package, which on occasion, may arrive on a different day.
I’ve waited, and I’m still missing items.Call us within 48 hours of receiving your shipment. Contact our our customer service department, and they will help you file a claim.
What carriers do you use for shipping?For local deliveries, Court Street Office Supplies uses its own trucks and drivers. For other orders, we usually use UPS. Freight deliveries for large or oversized orders are shipped with a variety of carriers depending on region and size of order.
Why did I receive a different brand item as ordered?Our priority is getting you what you need on time. We use warehouses in over 30 facilities throughout the US, so we can guarantee next day delivery. Unfortunately items of a particular brand are sometimes out of stock and often we have an equivalent item in stock from a different manufacturer. Since our priority is getting you your on time, we will ship the equivalent, making sure it the substitute is at a minimum, a 100% equivalent.