Belkin RJ45 Category 6 Patch Cable - A3L980-14-BLU
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Free Standard Shipping on All Orders Over $75
Estimated to be delivered within 1 to 3 Business Days
We can ship all Orders inside USA
Yes, Free shipping On All Orders over $75
Free Returns & Refunds
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. Please note that returns will need to be sent to the following address: 706 Route 15 South, Lake Hopatcong, NJ, 07849
If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package.
Belkin RJ45 Category 6 Patch Cable - A3L980-14-BLUPart No# : BLKA3L98014BLU
- Manufacturer: Belkin International, Inc
- Manufacturer Part Number: A3L980-14-BLU
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.belkin.com
- Brand Name: Belkin
- Product Name: RJ45 Category 6 Patch Cable
- Product Type: Network Cable
- Cable Type: Category 6
- Cable Characteristic: Patch Cable
- Cable Length: 14 ft
- Connector Type on First End: RJ-45 Network - Male
- Connector on First End Details: 1 x RJ-45 Network - Male
- Connector Type on Second End: RJ-45 Network - Male
- Connector on Second End Details: 1 x RJ-45 Network - Male
- Contact Plating: Gold
- Flame Retardant
- Conductor: Bare Copper
- Jacket Type: CMR
- Device Supported: Network Device
- Product Color: Blue
- Insulation Material: High-density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Jacket Material: Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
- Certifications & Standards: TIA/EIA-568-B.2-1
- Country of Origin: United States
- Limited Warranty: Lifetime
Shipping and DeliveryYes, Free Shipping On All Orders over $75.
Where do you deliver?We offer next day delivery anywhere in F=five boroughs We also offer shipping to anywhere in the continental U.S., generally via UPS for smaller items. We can ship orders placed before 4:00 pm EST for next day delivery.
Why are items missing from my order?Sometimes we ship items from different locations. We have fulfillment centers across the U.S. and if the center near you does not have a particular item, we simply ship from a different location. You only need to watch for a separate package, which on occasion, may arrive on a different day.
I’ve waited, and I’m still missing items.Call us within 48 hours of receiving your shipment. Contact our our customer service department, and they will help you file a claim.
What carriers do you use for shipping?For local deliveries, Court Street Office Supplies uses its own trucks and drivers. For other orders, we usually use UPS. Freight deliveries for large or oversized orders are shipped with a variety of carriers depending on region and size of order.
Why did I receive a different brand item as ordered?Our priority is getting you what you need on time. We use warehouses in over 30 facilities throughout the US, so we can guarantee next day delivery. Unfortunately items of a particular brand are sometimes out of stock and often we have an equivalent item in stock from a different manufacturer. Since our priority is getting you your on time, we will ship the equivalent, making sure it the substitute is at a minimum, a 100% equivalent.