StarTech.com 2 Port PCIe Serial Adapter Card with 16550 - PEX2S553
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Free Standard Shipping on All Orders Over $75
Estimated to be delivered within 1 to 3 Business Days
We can ship all Orders inside USA
Yes, Free shipping On All Orders over $75
Free Returns & Refunds
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that returns will need to be sent to the following address: 706 Route 15 South, Lake Hopatcong, NJ, 07849
If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package.
StarTech.com 2 Port PCIe Serial Adapter Card with 16550 - PEX2S553Part No# : STCPEX2S553
The PEX2S553 PCI Express serial card lets you turn a PCI Express slot into 2 RS232 (DB9) serial ports. Based on a native single chip design (no bridge chip), this 2-port serial adapter card allows you to harness the full capability offered by PCI Express (PCIe), and reducing the load applied to the CPU by as much as 48% over conventional serial cards.
The RS232 Serial Adapter Card (PEX2S553) is compatible with a broad range of operating systems including Windows and Linux Kernel 2.6.11 to 4.11.x, and MAC OS 10.4 and above.
Plus, the serial card includes an optional half-height/low profile bracket that allows the card to be installed in any PCI Express slot, regardless of the size of the computer case.
This product is a replacement for our PEX2S552 card.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Manufacturer: StarTech.com
- Manufacturer Part Number: PEX2S553
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.startech.com
- Brand Name: StarTech.com
- Product Model: PEX2S553
- Product Name: 2 Port PCIe Serial Adapter Card with 16550
- Product Type: Serial Adapter
- Host Interface: PCI Express x1
- Data Transfer Rate: 460.8kB/s
- UART Type: 16550
- Platform Supported:
- Number of Serial Ports (External): 2
- Form Factor: Plug-in Card
- Card Height: Half-height/Low-profile
- Height: 0.8"
- Width: 4.7"
- Length: 4.1"
- Weight (Approximate): 2.20 oz
- Package Contents:
- 2 Port PCIe Serial Adapter Card with 16550
- Low Profile Brackets
- Driver CD
- Instruction Manual
- Additional Information:
- Native single-chip, single lane PCI Express chipset delivers true PCIe performance.
- Standard and low profile/half-height bracket included to ensure fitment in any system.
- Easy to install and use with full step-by-step instructions saving time and hassle.
- Windows DOS, 95, 98SE, 2000, CE 5.0/6.0, Embedded System 2009, POS Ready 2009, XP Embedded, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Windows Server 2003, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, 2016, 2019
- Mac OS X 10.4 to 10.10
- Linux kernel 2.6.x to 4.11.x LTS Versions only
- Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- Environmental Certification: RoHS
- Country of Origin: Taiwan
- Limited Warranty: 2 Year
Shipping and DeliveryYes, Free Shipping On All Orders over $75.
Where do you deliver?We offer next day delivery anywhere in F=five boroughs We also offer shipping to anywhere in the continental U.S., generally via UPS for smaller items. We can ship orders placed before 4:00 pm EST for next day delivery.
Why are items missing from my order?Sometimes we ship items from different locations. We have fulfillment centers across the U.S. and if the center near you does not have a particular item, we simply ship from a different location. You only need to watch for a separate package, which on occasion, may arrive on a different day.
I’ve waited, and I’m still missing items.Call us within 48 hours of receiving your shipment. Contact our our customer service department, and they will help you file a claim.
What carriers do you use for shipping?For local deliveries, Court Street Office Supplies uses its own trucks and drivers. For other orders, we usually use UPS. Freight deliveries for large or oversized orders are shipped with a variety of carriers depending on region and size of order.
Why did I receive a different brand item as ordered?Our priority is getting you what you need on time. We use warehouses in over 30 facilities throughout the US, so we can guarantee next day delivery. Unfortunately items of a particular brand are sometimes out of stock and often we have an equivalent item in stock from a different manufacturer. Since our priority is getting you your on time, we will ship the equivalent, making sure it the substitute is at a minimum, a 100% equivalent.