StarTech.com 4 Port DVI VGA Dual Monitor KVM Switch with Audio & USB Hub - SV431DDVDUA
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Free Standard Shipping on All Orders Over $75
Estimated to be delivered within 1 to 3 Business Days
We can ship all Orders inside USA
Yes, Free shipping On All Orders over $75
Free Returns & Refunds
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that returns will need to be sent to the following address: 706 Route 15 South, Lake Hopatcong, NJ, 07849
If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package.
StarTech.com 4 Port DVI VGA Dual Monitor KVM Switch with Audio & USB Hub - SV431DDVDUAPart No# : STCSV431DDVDUA
The SV431DDVDUA 4-port DVI VGA dual monitor KVM switch lets you control 4 Dual Display computers using a single USB mouse and keyboard peripheral set.
This dual view KVM switch provides 1 VGA and 1 DVI-I port per computer connection for high-resolution video, as well as audio switching capability between connected computers.
The DVI/VGA KVM switch features an integrated 2-port USB hub that allows USB 2.0 peripherals to be shared between connected computers, and offers a compact design with a rugged metal chassis for durable performance.
NOTE: While both DVI-I (analog) and DVI-D (digital) are supported by the KVM, source PCs must output the same signal for proper switching. It is recommended wherever possible to use DVI-D cables across all PC to KVM and KVM to Console connections. If necessary, please contact technical support for assistance identifying your source.
This product is TAA compliant and backed by a Startech.com 3-year warranty with free lifetime technical support.
Rackmount your KVM switch
If you'd like to mount this KVM switch to your server rack, StarTech.com offers a 1U Rackmount Bracket(sold separately) that turns this KVM into a rackmountable KVM.
- Manufacturer: StarTech.com
- Manufacturer Part Number: SV431DDVDUA
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.startech.com
- Brand Name: StarTech.com
- Product Name: 4-Port DVI and VGA, USB KVM Switch with Audio and USB 2.0 Hub
- Packaged Quantity: 1
- Product Type: KVM Switchbox
- Number of Computers Supported: 4
- Number of Local Users Supported: 1
- Graphic Mode:
- Maximum Video Resolution: 1920 x 1440
- USB: Yes
- DVI: Yes
- VGA: Yes
- Number of USB Ports: 8
- Number of DVI Ports: 5
- Number of VGA Ports: 5
- Input Voltage: 110 V AC
- Input Voltage Range: 100V AC to 240V AC
- Product Color: Black
- Form Factor:
- Height: 2.4"
- Width: 8.7"
- Depth: 5.1"
- Weight (Approximate): 2.87 lb
- Package Contents:
- 4-Port DVI and VGA, USB KVM Switch with Audio and USB 2.0 Hub
- 4 x Rubber Feet
- 1 x Universal Power Adapter (NA/EU/UK/AU)
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- Additional Information:
- High-resolution DVI and VGA ports support almost any dual display scenario; even with one DVI + VGA PC, and one dual DVI PC, an adapter can be used with this KVM to support your configuration.
- Integrated USB 2.0 hub and Mic/Audio switching allows the user to have full multimedia control of two computers and share USB peripherals eliminating the expense of duplicate devices.
- Absolutely no software or drivers required providing a completely OS independent KVM solution.
- Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- Environmental Certification:
- Country of Origin: Taiwan
- TAA Compliant: Yes
- Limited Warranty: 3 Year
Shipping and DeliveryYes, Free Shipping On All Orders over $75.
Where do you deliver?We offer next day delivery anywhere in F=five boroughs We also offer shipping to anywhere in the continental U.S., generally via UPS for smaller items. We can ship orders placed before 4:00 pm EST for next day delivery.
Why are items missing from my order?Sometimes we ship items from different locations. We have fulfillment centers across the U.S. and if the center near you does not have a particular item, we simply ship from a different location. You only need to watch for a separate package, which on occasion, may arrive on a different day.
I’ve waited, and I’m still missing items.Call us within 48 hours of receiving your shipment. Contact our our customer service department, and they will help you file a claim.
What carriers do you use for shipping?For local deliveries, Court Street Office Supplies uses its own trucks and drivers. For other orders, we usually use UPS. Freight deliveries for large or oversized orders are shipped with a variety of carriers depending on region and size of order.
Why did I receive a different brand item as ordered?Our priority is getting you what you need on time. We use warehouses in over 30 facilities throughout the US, so we can guarantee next day delivery. Unfortunately items of a particular brand are sometimes out of stock and often we have an equivalent item in stock from a different manufacturer. Since our priority is getting you your on time, we will ship the equivalent, making sure it the substitute is at a minimum, a 100% equivalent.